Strengths[edit | edit source]
- The Goblin pop growth bonus is a huge boon to the Necromancer's growth stunted necropoli.
- Stacking Lifesteal with Goblin Butchers and Vampiric Hunger
- Easy access to Weakening gives necromancers a valuable tool against blight immune units
- Extreme blight damage from spells and racial class units
- Cheaper reanimators
- Embalming provides goblins with a much needed hitpoint bonus
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Very reliant on blight damage
- Fragile units can be a challenge for the low-economy necromancer, especially early game
Specializations[edit | edit source]
- Shadowborn (stacking lifesteal, even cheaper units, additional damage channel)
- Water (rot for machines)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.