Unit: HunterOrigin: Arch Druid Requires: Arch Druid's Dolmen
Tier I: 35 32 9 9 Cost: 75 Upkeep: 4 /
- Melee Strike (7 )
- Shoot Bow (8 )
- Animal Slayer
- Wetland Walking
- Arctic Walking
- Forest Concealment
- +1 Ranged +2
- +1 Ranged +1 Melee +2 +1
- +1 Ranged +2 +1
- +1 Ranged +4 +1 , Martial Arts
- Dwarves: Cost: 88 . Has Mountain Concealment and Armored
- Frostlings: Gains Arctic Concealment.
- Goblins: Gains Wetlands Concealment
- Halflings: Gains Monster Slayer
- Humans: Cost: 85 . Gains Throw Net and Water Concealment
- High Elves: Cost: 85 . Has Shoot Longbow(8 ) instead of Shoot Bow(8 ). Has -3 Health
- Orcs: Cost: 80 . Melee: +3 . Has Throw Javelin(15 ) instead of Shoot Bow(8 ). Also gets Shield and War Cry.
- Tigrans: Cost: 80 . Has Throw Blades(8 ) instead of Shoot Bow(8 ). Also gets Coup de Grace and Razor Projectiles.
|Template documentation follows|
|Visit Template:UnitDataTemplate/doc to edit this documentation. (How does this work?)|
Accepted Override Parameters:
- rank (0,1,2,3,4)
- race (high elf, human, halfling, draconian, dwarf, orc, goblin, frostling, tigran)
- upgrade,upgrades,upgraded (mystical city upgrades)
- All lowercase, normal spaces like "altar of bound souls"
- Does not support 4th upgrade yet.
- size (small, large)
- Display size, has nothing to do with the unit's in-game size
- small - hides abilities not marked (CSS class) as "damage" or "important" (should only be used in special circumstances)
- large - displays all abilities as normal