Triumph Studios has been slowly revealing information over the past few months about the content included in the upcoming expansion and patch. The following is an aggregated list of everything that they have revealed so far.
The following features are expected to be part of the upcoming expansion.
Other Game Mechanics
- Racial Governance
- Bonuses to your empire based on your leader's relation to various races.
- Originally Race Command. Added to the expansion March 3rd
- Race Happiness
- Only mentioned in the Race Command dev journal.
- Speculation: Might be part of Racial Governance at this point.
- Cosmic Events
- More options for leader customization
- New Backgrounds, Particle Effects, and face Textures
- More Strategic Map Structures
- Music composed by Michiel van den Bos
- A new campaign
- With a reappearance by Melenis
Update 1.5 Features
The following features are expected to be released in a free update alongside the expansion.
- Orcs get War Cry
- Some Dwarves get Defensive Strike
- Goblin Skewer is replaced by the Butcher
- Other Races will also receive more variety.
- AI Profiles
- Leader Editor Improved
- Selling Hero Items
- Overview Map Improvements
- Updated Hero Recruitment
- Enemy movepoint previews
- Mac/Linux Version Beta Expected to be open simultaneously with the Update 1.5 Beta